Who is this service for?
It’s perfect if you’ve moved into a new home or are ready to revamp your space and need help putting everything together. You’re busy or feel overwhelmed and don’t have the time or desire to manage the ordering and installation process. This service is available one room at a time or for entire house projects.
- Lead a discovery process to review your aesthetic, lifestyle, and understand overall goals for the project
- Select furniture, art, and decor that makes a space beautiful and original
- Create a design plan for finishes + furniture + lighting
- Imagine a functional room layout that makes sense for everyday living
- Source boards, materials samples, elevations + 3D renderings
- Provide itemized budget per room
- Manage and receive all orders and deliveries
- Coordinate and schedule subcontractors if necessary
- Install all pieces and style each space to feel warm and lived-in
- Maintain a dedicated client folder for continued communication and organized project documents
- Provide maintenance/care sheets for long-term use
- Review final punch list to guarantee project completion to client satisfaction
- We do it all! From design concepts and interior finishes to floor plans and continued on-site project coordination and installation
Though every project is different, we bill for an overall estimated design fee based on our hourly rate of $150/hr. We then coordinate with our construction partners for possible labor quotes. And finally, we quote an estimated FF&E (Furniture, Fixtures, and Equipment) budget.
Budgets are relative when it comes to interior design projects. We work with the client to develop a plan on where to splurge and where to save that feels the most comfortable and appropriate to their needs. Then we offer a range of furniture, lighting, decor, and materials in different qualities and price ranges. We often mix and match in high and low depending on the specific look our clients want to achieve and the area of the house we’re designing. For example, most people are comfortable spending more on their living room than on a guest bedroom.
Depending on the scope of work and scale of project, design + project coordination fees for this type of service typically averages $3000 per room. Multiple room projects average less per room or area. FF&E and sub-contractor (painters, electricians for updating lighting, etc.) budgets range from $15-$30K per room or area.
Tell us a little more about your project and request an initial complimentary consultation at our downtown Omaha showroom via our contacts page.
See more of our work
hi, hello, hey!
Want to receive great ideas that inspire?
Join our email list!